Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Charge 3 be compatible with iPhone 12?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the Charge 3 be compatible with the new iphone 12?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

The list of compatible devices has not been updated to reflect the new iPhone 12 ... probably because that iPhone has not been released yet. But since previous iPhone models are compatible, I’m guessing the 12 will also be compatible.

Best Answer

Hi there @robbielou, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'll be glad to help you with your inquiry about the compatibility of the iPhone 12 with Fitbit devices. 

As @SunsetRunner said, know Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 or higher, Android OS 7.0 or higher, and Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher. 

I'd recommend keeping an eye on our supported device list, this list gets periodically updated once a phone has been fully tested and approved as fully supporting the Fitbit App. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Hope this clarifies your inquiry. Let us know if you have any additional question.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I get my new Iphone 12 pro today 

In BT Search there are no Charge 3 are displayed. 

In my old IP8 Plus it works fine.

Atm there are no connection possibal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this same problem with the 12 pro not finding my charge 3. When it’s searching for the device, make sure the Fitbit is plugged in then hold the button on the side until you get a little smiley face. Mine connected after that 👍

Best Answer

I have seen the smiley several times, but the batch never appears as BT Device.

Best Answer

Are you using the app to connect? It doesn’t come up in the Bluetooth devices section, you search via the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was very hard to make pair! However the tip from @Hastie86 worked great. Follow it closely.

1. Plug in your device in cradle

2. Hold in button until the big smiley appears (NOT the one that appears when battery full)

3. Search for device

4. Found!

NOTHING else worked - was playing with for 30 min. - never had such a difficult pairing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks @ all .. now it connect.. 😄    great weekend all 😄 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the iphone 12 max pro compatible with fitbit?  I don't see it on the list and the phones are out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just used this tip, works perfectly!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get the smiley face to appear. Very frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes