Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync with Weight Watchers App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've previously been having no issues with my Charge 2 syncing with my WW app.  It appears there was a Fitbit update overnight and now I can't sync my FB with my WW app.  I've deactivated my Fitbit from the WW app, reconnected it, restarted my phone, etc.  I feel like I've tried everything.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

I would talk to WW support. Its always on their end.

Also when there is a change sometimes it takes hours for it to update to WW

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@_AmandaW_ It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! I would like to clarify that your Charge 2 doesn't sync directly to your WW account. Your tracker needs to sync with your Fitbit account and that information is transferred to your WW account. Please remove the Fitbit account from your WW account and also remove the WW account from your Fitbit account via the website. Once both accounts aren't linked anymore retry the linking process again. As @WendyB you can reach out to them to see if they have any other suggestions.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Weight watchers say it must be Fitbit as you have issues ongoing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried all that

Best Answer
0 Votes

Iv'e been having the same problem since July 2017. I"ve uninstalled and reinstalled both aps a number of times with no luck. Same reply from WW....that it' the Fit Bit ap. My conclusion is that they'e not compatible. 

Best Answer

@Libbim @KLetendre Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Did you both tried my suggestions about removing the link from each app? I don't refer to uninstalling the app from your phone but just removing the link between by going to each apps settings area and deleting the other app from it (removing WW app from Fitbit and removing Fitbit from the WW app). Have this situation changed recently or is it still giving you issues?

I look forward to your reply!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Weight Watchers is always good at putting the blame else where.

Its not a Fitbit problem it is a WW problem.

Mine works fine once it is linked up

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi I have been trying everything to get my ww app and my fitbit to sync but nothing is working any suggestions?

Best Answer

@Spetler Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to link both your Weight Watchers and Fitbit accounts. You can try these instructions to link your Weight Watchers account with your Fitbit account: 

To connect your Fitbit account in the Weight Watchers app:

1. Tap the profile icon in the top right, then tap the gear icon.
  2. Tap Activity Settings.
  3. Tap Device. Note If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, tap Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  4. Tap No devices connected > Fitbit.
  5. Tap Continue to connect your Fitbit account..

To connect your Fitbit account from a web browser: 

1. Log in to your Weight Watchers account and click the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down to Activity and click Device.
  4. If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, click Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  5. Click Fitbit to connect your Fitbit account. 

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

I've been having the same problem, my WW activity says that Latest Fitbit activity from Fri, Aug 14, 2015 6:14 AM!!!

Best Answer

@kimmom62 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry to hear that your WW app isn't syncing with your Fitbit app and for the delay in my reply. Have you tried the suggestions listed in my previous posts? Make sure that both accounts are linked and that the Fitbit account is the current one (sometimes uses change accounts when they change trackers and this causes the confusion about it not syncing with the WW app).

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
I’m good now thanks

Sent from Kim’s iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much that worked perfectly... All I had to do was disconnect the Fitbit app from we and then reinstall it and presto I'm back on track

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help with my sync issues!!  My charge 2 had no problems syncing with the WW app but now that I have a Versa it won't sync.  I show that its connected to WW on the WW app and I show the same on the Fitbit app.  I have removed both and started over a few times and nothing is working!  I'm soooo frustrated!!!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

completed all the recommended steps above and still Fitbit and WW app do not sync.  WW app chat is not helpful and send me to FAQs that do not help.

Connecting a Fitbit Alta

Moderator edit: merged posts. 

Best Answer

Connecting a Fitbit Alta

Best Answer
0 Votes
You first have to unsync [if that's a word] with other Apps and then just start with syncing WW, and then add back your other Apps.  Make sense?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Was not synced with other apps.  Ww and Fitbit were syncd last week and now look syncd but no data is exchanged 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is the same, was working fine with my Alta hr but now I’ve gotten a versa lite, it looks synced but doesn’t transfer any data over, I’ve deleted any apps I had synced on the Fitbit website & disconnect on ww app & still not updating 

Best Answer
0 Votes