Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync with Weight Watchers App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've previously been having no issues with my Charge 2 syncing with my WW app.  It appears there was a Fitbit update overnight and now I can't sync my FB with my WW app.  I've deactivated my Fitbit from the WW app, reconnected it, restarted my phone, etc.  I feel like I've tried everything.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Mine used to be synced but I got a new Fitbit and neither are linked anymore.  I'm still have issues with them connecting 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having same problem Fitbit wont sync with ww  app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem, And WW has not fixed it yet. Same old story disconnect/reconnect wait 48 hours. My fitbit links to my iphone OK. But no info sent to the WW app. So my question is. Is it WW or fitbit?????

Best Answer

I can make link work once using the process discussed but only once. Next update requires another trip through the process

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having syncing problems as well. It began with the latest Apple iPhone IOS update. I spoke with WW support and was told the update broke the ability to sync. I am assuming WW is still attempting to solve the problem as I’m still unable to sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of my activity syncs from my Fitbit to WW app EXCEPT my weight!  My husband has the same issue.  We have tried all of the fixes, but the weight just won’t show up on WW. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not sure it does sync. I enter my weight on both apps.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well at least you got the activity to sync. I got a hold of WW and they
said they know about the problem. But no time frame for the fix. What fixes
did you use to get the activity to work?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro, I just signed up for weight watchers and dowloaded the app. I am folling their intructions as to how to synch with fit bit but I cannit get it to work.  Once it asks me to long in via Facebook, it just hangs.  Any suggestions?  

Best Answer

I think WW probably should amend their instructions.  Mine wouldn't synch up until I accessed Apple Health (by going to the Profile, then the Settings gear, then Activity Settings, then Apple Health).Apple Health needs to be turned on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to still be some issue, I have tried a few times today and can't get the two apps to talk.  I tried adding the device from my PC even.

How can I enter my activities manually?

Best Answer

To add your activities on WW, on the same screen you enter your food, just select the other tab that says activity.  From there you just have to find the activity you did and then enter the time.

Hope that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying these exact steps for the last few hours and nothing is working.  I don't think I have ever been so frustrated.  It makes me want to smash my FitBit to pieces.  There has to be a way to make this connect.  I tried contacting WW but they say they are not working due to the pandemic.  Does anyone have any steps that actually do work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem since the last Fitbit update. I have disconnected and reconnected a few time. I end up with 5 out of 7 days syncing one week, only 2 days syncing from the next week, etc. I would love to have a solution as I bought a Fitbit purely because it links with WW.

Best Answer
I gave up, when I asked for help they couldn't
They offered me a discount on a new Fitbit
No thank you I am so done with this product
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, I have tried everything! I am really frustrated because I just bought a new Charge 3 to replace the Charge 3 that I had about 20 months because the screen got so dim I could not see it anymore!!! Thinking of returning it!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I logged onto the website instead of the app and it worked for some reasonSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem trying to sync the two apps. I was able to finally sync them! 🥳. I had to use an actual desktop and log onto the WW website and it worked. I had been disconnecting from both apps on my phone with no luck. So hopefully this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all of this. Hours later, anger setting in and still not syncing....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes im going through this right now.. very frustrating. Did you ever get your versa to sync? If you did how?

Best Answer
0 Votes