Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync with Weight Watchers App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've previously been having no issues with my Charge 2 syncing with my WW app.  It appears there was a Fitbit update overnight and now I can't sync my FB with my WW app.  I've deactivated my Fitbit from the WW app, reconnected it, restarted my phone, etc.  I feel like I've tried everything.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Me

too same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Disconnect both fitbit and wireless scale from ww end a d revoke access from fitbit end then re link worked for me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of your above recommendations and still can't sync for last couple of days. 

Fitbit app shows everything as normal but nothing showing up on WW app.

I've got a Versa 2 and never had any trouble with it or problem syncing before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried over and over and over again to connect my ww app from iPhone XR with Fitbit. It tells me I am connected but won't synch. SO frustrated. I tried to contact someone from WW and they were unable to help me. 

Best Answer

Done that several times without success...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done that about 20 times without success. IT shows my ww app is connected to my Fitbit app but in reality no synch at all is happening!

Best Answer
0 Votes
did you try this?

Mine wouldn't synch up until I accessed Apple Health (by going to the
Profile, then the Settings gear, then Activity Settings, then Apple
Health).Apple Health needs to be turned on.
Best Answer
Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it and am going to try it.
Vero
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problems, it won't sync even after removing the apps and reinstalling and trying to connect them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here i tried everything even a 3rd party app but nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes