Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work week hustle personal best trophies

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to get the trophy for work week hustle personal best for weeks now and it is really frustrating me. I keep beating my best but no trophy, am I missing something? It keeps adding up but not giving me a trophy so eventually it’s going to be so high it’ll be impossible for me to beat. Any ideas guys?

C9F83BC5-EC57-4715-B30D-B1B8B96D8F51.png

08522C46-DC2B-475D-8FB4-95F9E1E14F5C.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@KayVisk   From your app dashboard, tap on your Account icon, then your Profile.  Now tap on Badges and Trophies.  Is the information there?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your message, I know where to find the information, it’s just not giving me the trophy every time I beat my record. As you can see from the pictures above, I screenshot my best time before beating it again and then screenshot it again when I beat it n still no trophy for it. Yet now my score has gone up again and now it’s getting out of reach to beat

Best Answer

I’m having the same trouble, just beat my work week score but no trophy. Did they sort this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, never even got back to me 😩 I just quit trying to beat it as it kept rising n I was going to do myself an injury. Good luck with yours, let me know if you figure it out please as there are a lot of people waiting to hear x

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having trouble with this too. 

Screenshot_2020-01-18-14-32-47-84.png

Screenshot_2020-01-18-14-32-54-32.png

Screenshot_2020-01-18-14-33-06-52.png

Best Answer
0 Votes