Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after last update timer does not show up on the charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After my last download when I select timers I can only get the stopwatch

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Vindeg , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

When you try to switch between timer and stop watch, do you see something grayed out or only the option does not appear at all?

Have you tried restarting the Charge 4?

See you around.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I go into timer I only get countdown that will only count down seconds.

i would like to set it for 10 minutes or so and have it countdown and vibrate to let me know the time is up.  It used to do this.  What am I doing wrong?

i have not restarted the charge 4.

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vindeg , Thank you for your reply and further information. 

Please try restarting the charge by 

1. Pluging the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.

4.Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Hope this helps

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  It has started to work again.  It must have just been a problem with the update and has. Now fixed itself after charging several times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vindeg , Thank you for keeping mu updated and for sharing that the situation got solved. 

Wish you a lot of fun with the Charge 4.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes