Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new fitbit charge 2 I want to add it to an old account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That shouldn't be a problem. Are you replacing an old Charge 2 or did your old account have a different fitbit?

If you are using the Android app then just add a new device - go into "Account" from the dashboard and select "set up a device". If you already have a Charge 2 linked to that account it will ask if you want to replace it. Just say yes and follow the prompts.

If you are not using the Android app let us know what you are using.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

That shouldn't be a problem. Are you replacing an old Charge 2 or did your old account have a different fitbit?

If you are using the Android app then just add a new device - go into "Account" from the dashboard and select "set up a device". If you already have a Charge 2 linked to that account it will ask if you want to replace it. Just say yes and follow the prompts.

If you are not using the Android app let us know what you are using.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to add fitbit charge 2 to my fitbit account.  I went to mmy dashboard but I can't find set up device or add a new divice

Best Answer
0 Votes

It will be in your settings rather than on the dashboard itself.

If you are using the Android app then go into "Account" from the dashboard and select "set up a device". If you are not using the Android app let us know what you are using.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd like to add Charge 2 to my old account.  I have a flex fitbit. I went to the the my dashboard but I didn't see add new device

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shiamel are you using the Web dashboard or the Android or iOS app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The web based dashboard will not work, you need to use the Fitbit connect or the Win10 app on a pc. 

Also if it is a windows phone then it should be win10. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new at this. I am using Laptop Computer Window 10

Best Answer
0 Votes

I go into account but only get "Get stepping with badges."

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had fitbit flex not using how to sync new Fitbit charge 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trying to add a charger2 to Fitbit account on iPhone how do I do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the app log into your Fitbit account and then press the top left corner, then press add tracker. 

Currently the icon on the top left might not show but pressing on the spot still works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

macbook

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cone4956 what type of issue are you having? Do you get an effort message and at what if any step does the failure occurs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes