Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sleep not tracked" on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, got my Charge 3 yesterday and wore it overnight. The sleep data & stages recorded fine in the Fitbit app, but hours after getting up my band is still showing "Sleep not tracked". I have manually synced, also restarted the band and logged out of app, restarted the phone and connected again. Other data syncs without issues. Help?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for troubleshooting this "Sleep not tracked" issue and for letting us know about it.

Our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Same problem. Shows sleep on app but not on charge 3. BIG reason to continue buying Fitbit. Please fix 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your participation in the Community @gmike.

As mentioned previously, our team is aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible, sorry for any inconvenience it's caused and appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Since you offered, Alejandra, my new HR 3 (in service for 2 days) is not tracking active minutes. I have not been very active during the last 2 days, but never in years have I had NO active minutes. Please comment. ThnxSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit has there been any progress on fixing this? The band is still not showing sleep info. 

Best Answer

Hey @SunsetRunner, thanks for your participation in the Community.

Regarding your inquiry, while we don't have a timeline for resolution, we will continue to investigate these discrepancies. Your patience and understanding will be much appreciated.

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit still no update on the fix of this... luckily my Charge 3 broke down while still on warranty so I was able to return it and switch to Garmin! 

The 10 months of using my Fitbit allowed me to see that the customer care is non-existent and there is no maintenance of the released features to make sure the customers get what they paid for. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't believe this device will not monitor sleep. I have the first Fitbit made and it works perfectly on sleep monitoring. Very unhappy!

Best Answer
0 Votes