Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40000 steps while I sleep on Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have woken up four times in last three week and my fir already thinks I've done in excess of 40000 steps.  it's putting my daily and weekly step count way out.  

I've tried re synching.  I can not add a driving activity as some answers suggest as it is not in my drop list of activities. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, welcome back to the Community forums, @mayolady

Thank you for sharing that you've experienced this problem with your Inspire HR device and that you've tried re syncing your data. 

Before considering other options, could you please confirm if you already tried the restart procedure described in this article? This has been helpful for other users experiencing something similar. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, welcome back to the Community forums, @mayolady

Thank you for sharing that you've experienced this problem with your Inspire HR device and that you've tried re syncing your data. 

Before considering other options, could you please confirm if you already tried the restart procedure described in this article? This has been helpful for other users experiencing something similar. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried that, the restart, and still I have ridiculously high step count before I even get out of bed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mayolady Thank you for your reply and confirming that you already tried the steps mentioned earlier. 

Since you already tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps recommended that you're still experiencing the same inconvenience, the best way to get more immediate help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes