Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best device with EOV and Inspire HR features

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My apologies if this is a duplicate request for an answer.  If EOV built-in is only available on Charge 3, 4 Ionic & Versa series, which of these would also contain all the features as the Inspire HR?  And of those, which would be the better overall choice?  Currently have the Inspire HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@mm_11 It's good that the community is growing! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your inquiry about an option for your Inspire HR. This will depend on what you are actually looking for. If you wish to have similar product to the Inspire HR then I can definitely suggest you check the Charge 3 and Charge 4. They have all the features that the Inspire have with a (not too) larger screen. The Charge 4 has a GPS chip so that's a great feature (I use it in my Ionic and find it enjoyable to see the map on the app). The Charge 3 should be at a lower price so it you don't mind this feature and value more a good price then this may be the option. The Versa series and Ionic are more advance devices with other features and a higher price. You can check them here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro, 

Thanks for the feedback.  It will be the Charge 3.  However, one concern is being able to see the lcd clearly in sunlight.  The Inspire HR is excellent, with no viewing problems at all.  I've read a lot of comments the Charge series has very poor lcd visibility in the sun.  That would be my main concern.

Best Answer
0 Votes