Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the screen time on my Inspire HR?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to change screen time? It only works for about 3 seconds and I am not able to check anything!!!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Qlinska welcome to the Forums. Nice to see you here. 

At this moment we don't have a way to change screen time. I was making some research and was able to find a feature request that you might be interested in:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for it. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Inspire" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Qlinska welcome to the Forums. Nice to see you here. 

At this moment we don't have a way to change screen time. I was making some research and was able to find a feature request that you might be interested in:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for it. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Inspire" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I agree. Not enough time before it goes off. Tough to figure it all out, especially when you're a new user.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Morriszcat Welcome to the Community. 

Thank you for the feedback. As mentioned above please vote for the idea in our Feature Suggestions board. This way you tell the developers which changes you want to see on your device.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit @AlvaroFitbit The link posted in the best answer claims that this feature has been released/implemented on the Fitbit Inspire 2. I own an Inspire 2 and there is no such option that I can find. If it is true that the Inspire 2 allows you to change this, please tell me how. And if it is not true, then please fix the "Released" tag and response claiming that this feature exists, in the link: Inspire HR keep display on for longer mentioned above.

Best Answer
0 Votes