Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not set up Won't add the new device Help!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done everything which was suggested online. Bought a new Inspire HR ... had the one and the Alta in the past and these set up easily with no problem.  My phone just keeps searching for device. One article says to put the dongle into the computer.  My box had NO dongle in it.  Was it supposed to??

I tried turning my bluetooth on and off, turned the Inspire off and started again, but no connection, no syncing ... just keeps searching.  Any ideas how to get this to work??

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mbmadeline No, a dongle is not supplied as so few people need them these days. They are available from the fitbit store at a very small cost if you do need one. What phone are you using? Is it on the Supported Devices List?

Try THIS Help Article on set up issues.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you ... it was actually my error. I was setting up an Inspire when I bought the fitbit charge 3. Not sure which is better. Working now.  Next question ... on the available clock faces ... the one that says "heavy stats" What is the bottom symbol/figure mean   It has a 1,3    Tried googling an answer and can't find what this stat is.  Thank you for taking the time to answer.  Any thoughts whether the charge 3 or new Inspire HR is better in case I should return it; thought I bought the new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

1st item is steps, second item is calories, third item is mileage.

Best Answer
0 Votes