Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up my Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had Fitbit many years ago will not let me setup account due to I do not know my password and this email is taken. The Fitbit arm band keeps saying download the app, I have downloaded every app in the App Store that has Fitbit inspired 2 and it still tells me to download.  So flustered 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

"This email is taken" by you. So you just have to create another account with another email.  They are easy to get.

See better answer by @Julia_G  below.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi, @Msk1956 , go to the Fitbit app and at the bottom of the log on screen do not click Join Fitbit.  Instead click “Log On” then click Forgot Password and then Send reset email.

Once you have reset your password go to the app again and click Log in (not join Fitbit) using your new password.  You will find your old account with the information from when you used to have a Fitbit!

You can then set up your new device - click on the person photo/icon top left to go to the Account screen and there click on “+ set up a device” and follow the instructions from there.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer