Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync my stats Inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 2 days, my Inspire 2 was only syncing my steps & sleep (no miles or activity minutes). Now today the last 2 days say 0 for everything and my last sync says 3 days ago. It only shows my steps for today but on my Challenge still says 3 days ago. I've restarted and still nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @KhaliahA. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Inspire 2 isn't connecting properly for the past days.

Please try the following:

1. Remove the Inspire 2 from the old phone's Bluetooth settings.
  2. Restart your Inspire 2.
  3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use (I'd shut off the old phone to avoid Bluetooth interference of any kind).
  4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  5. Log into your Fitbit account in your new phone.
  6. Setup your Inspire 2

For more troubleshooting steps, please see: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Please know that if you're using SmartTrack, it will not show the distance on the Fitbit app. You can add your missing activities manually by following these instructions. I'd also recommend taking a look at this help article What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @KhaliahA. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Inspire 2 isn't connecting properly for the past days.

Please try the following:

1. Remove the Inspire 2 from the old phone's Bluetooth settings.
  2. Restart your Inspire 2.
  3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use (I'd shut off the old phone to avoid Bluetooth interference of any kind).
  4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  5. Log into your Fitbit account in your new phone.
  6. Setup your Inspire 2

For more troubleshooting steps, please see: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Please know that if you're using SmartTrack, it will not show the distance on the Fitbit app. You can add your missing activities manually by following these instructions. I'd also recommend taking a look at this help article What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes