Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't wear Fitbit on wrist a work.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking at buying the Fitbit Inspire HR and I want to wear it to work but I'm not allowed to wear it around my wrist at my job. Is there any other place I can wear it? I'm not allowed my phone on me either, that is part of the reason I want a Fitbit. I don't really see a point to buy the Fitbit One, I will be wearing the fitbit around my wrist whenever I'm not at work, and while I sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

The Non HR model has a clip accessory for $19.99 (from what I saw) that lets you wear it. But it will not work with the HR Model, there is various discussions on the board about this......

There may be third parties that has an accessory but it's suggested to use licensed products for the best experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have an Inspire HR yet, but I do have a Charge 2 which is similar. I can't wear anything on my arms at work either. I switch to the large band and wear it around my ankle while working. This works well in my opinion and it even manages to track my heart rate sitting on my ankle. I have the heart rate monitor on the inner side of my ankle. According to some old threads I have read about wearing Fitbits on the ankle the step count might not be perfectly accurate since they are made to sit on the wrist, but in my experience the step count seems reasonable. I have been wearing it like this at work for a year.

Best Answer