Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Inspire 2 work as a Golf rangefinder?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can the inspire 2 work as a golf rangefinder?

I know the device doesn't have built in GPS but using my phones GPS with the device can I use an app like golf GPS to function as a rangefinder when I am playing?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@coolio16 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for your interest in the Inspire 2, I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

Fitbit Inspire 2 doesn't have the option to install apps from the Fitbit app gallery. If you're interested in using apps from the app gallery you may want to take a look at the Fitbit smartwatches in the Fitbit Store

Learn more about Inspire 2 here

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can The DJI Inspire 2 Drone Work As A Golf Rangefinder? Ever since DJI came out with their Inspire 2 drone, I have been wondering if it could work as a golf rangefinder. I have pondered this question quite often as I don't like carrying around a separate device to judge distances when either my putter or driver is not enough. That is why we decided to take a look and see whether the DJI drone could fulfill the role of a golf rangefinder.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suppose, of course, I use my mini DJI drone all the time. It's quite exciting.

Best Answer
0 Votes