Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condensation in screen -Inspire 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About a week ago I realized that there was a little bit of condensation inside the screen of my Fitbit just below the time. It makes it very hard to see my steps or heart rate. I put it in rice for 48 hours and did a hard reset. Still there- actually, it got worse. I even placed it over a vent hoping the cold air would drive out the wetness. I’m very careful with it…it doesn’t go in the shower/bath and I don’t get in the pool with it. The condensation, as of today, goes from the bottom right hand corner to the top left hand corner of the screen. I don’t know what else to do…

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Rtaras I think your best bet would be to put it in a bag of uncooked rice for longer - maybe 72 hours.  Hopefully that will dry it out.  

If it has condensation under the screen that would suggest that there is a break somewhere in the seal.  In this case I would definitely not wear it in the shower or swimming in the future.

Depending on your area your Fitbit has a 1 or 2 year warranty.  If it is still under warranty you may want to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.Fitbit.com and include a photograph of the screen in your message.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Rtaras I think your best bet would be to put it in a bag of uncooked rice for longer - maybe 72 hours.  Hopefully that will dry it out.  

If it has condensation under the screen that would suggest that there is a break somewhere in the seal.  In this case I would definitely not wear it in the shower or swimming in the future.

Depending on your area your Fitbit has a 1 or 2 year warranty.  If it is still under warranty you may want to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.Fitbit.com and include a photograph of the screen in your message.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes