Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact with Fitbit Support / Customerservice through other than Metaverse Twit/Insta/FB

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Because of the issues with the sleepregistration, no sleepingscore etc. See post:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Other-Inspire-Trackers/Inspire-2-no-longer-tracking-sleep-consistent...

I want to have personal contact with Fitbit customer support. But this seems only possible for people who (sell their souls) are part of the Metaverse (TwitterX/Instagram/Facebook). Because I (like many smart others) have a major issue with these companies and how they "work" it seems odd to me that the Metaverse is the only way to contact you about issues I am having with the newly bought Fitbit Inspire 2.

So please give me some other options so I can complain about my Fitbit not working correctly at a place where I than can receive help with this issue.

And... the problem lies with Fitbit, not with the many many customers who have been complaining about their Fitbits not working correctly. (especially  last month...).

Some suggestions for a alternative for the Metaverse:

The Fediverse: f.i Mastodon
Regular email services, f.i. Google's own Gmail ??? Just a suggestion...
A regular chatfunction (no chatbot) so answers can be given directly and personally to those who are in need of them.
A actual phonenumber?

Because at this moment customerservice is totally unavailable for me as a fitbitcustomer in need of customerservice.

I hope I receive some support soon.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer