Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DND won't turn off on my Inspire 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My do not disturb will not stay off on my inspire 2.  Every time I attempt to move away from that selection it turns the DND back on.  Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Make sure you are not accidentally in 'Sleep Mode'.  Got to 'Quick Settings' by Pressing both side buttons a few seconds and look for the half moon icon.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Mabuster. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, it's sad to hear that your Inspire 2 is going back to the DND mode despite you trying to turn it off. We're here to help you with this. 

I agree with @JohnnyRow, as it is very likely that sleep mode is turned on (which keeps DND on). Have you tried just tapping sleep mode to turn it off? When I had this issue, I was tapping all the options because I didn't know what was going, until I just tried turning off sleep mode, and that was it, my issue got solved. Would you mind double checking that?

If the above doesn't help, please try 
to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Nevertheless, I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes