Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties reading small numbers on Inspire

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am dismayed that Fitbit seems to consider the tiny font size of the Inspire merely a cosmetic issue.  The miniature size of the NUMBERS that are key to using a tracker is an accessibility issue.  FITBIT is making it clear that they are only hear to serve young people with normal vision, and dismissing both the vision-impaired and ordinary older folk whose vision is less sharp as seemingly not worthy of a FITBIT.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@CarolNY A warm welcome to our Community!

Thank you for your feedback about the font size on your Inspire device.. Currently changing the size isn't possible but you can share your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks-- there is such a suggestion, and I'll pass around word on where to vote. But what I'd really like is an acknowledgement that accessibility is an issue, and they blew it. I'll also be letting my insurance company know that they should possibly reconsider recommending this device because of the limitations on accessibility. This is not a cosmetic issue, it is a functionality issue.
Best Answer

Oh look, the moderator changed my subject.  Maybe the word "accessibility" is too scary for Fitbit?

Best Answer

I got mine two days ago, so disappointed to read this tiny font. The moderator suggested to go to “ feature request board”. Please, this is not a feature request, this is a design flaw and accessibility function issue. Fitbit, please hear the voice and fix it! 

Best Answer