Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties with Active Minutes and auto recognize-Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have two standard walking routes that I do.  One is shorter and flatter, the other is uphill for 40 minutes, before turning around and coming down .  But I am constantly getting way fewer cardio minutes logged during the harder walk, even though I can physically feel that I am working harder.

Similarly, my fit bit does not seem to auto recognize when I bike home from work - up hill, but always auto recognizes when I go to work - down hill.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Spoons.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Inspire HR. Thank you for the information provided.

Please make sure to have visited this article for information on how you earn Active Minutes. In addition, please restart your Tracker by following these instructions. This procedure should help with the auto recognize issue too.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Spoons.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Inspire HR. Thank you for the information provided.

Please make sure to have visited this article for information on how you earn Active Minutes. In addition, please restart your Tracker by following these instructions. This procedure should help with the auto recognize issue too.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes