Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double tap not working on Inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Double tap not working but turned on.  Tried to reboot but that us also not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Janheathpark. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. 

It seems that your Inspire 2 is still stuck on water lock. In this case, please firmly double-tap the middle of the screen with your finger. If you don't see "Unlocked" appear on screen, try tapping harder. Turning off this feature uses the accelerometer in your device, which takes more force to activate. Remember to turn your wrist toward your body while tapping on it.

Hope that helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Janheathpark. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 2 before reaching out. 

It seems that your Inspire 2 is still stuck on water lock. In this case, please firmly double-tap the middle of the screen with your finger. If you don't see "Unlocked" appear on screen, try tapping harder. Turning off this feature uses the accelerometer in your device, which takes more force to activate. Remember to turn your wrist toward your body while tapping on it.

Hope that helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, it worked.
Sent from Mail<> for Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately the solution you suggested only worked for a very short while and I am back with double tap not working, rebooting not changing anything and I notices today when I had walked my 10,000 steps the inspire did not shake.

Best Answer
0 Votes