Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Inspire not charging due to magnets?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I have read some posts about the inspire Fitbit not charging due to magnets not connecting? It’s really weird. It was working a few days ago but today, it’s just not connecting up to the charger per normal. It’s like the magnets have been flipped and won’t let me to connect per the routine way. Does anyone have any advice? Can the magnets slip down to cause this issue? I am not happy as it’s only a new watch!

Many thanks. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Tee_bone123 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Sorry to hear about this. The magnets on the charging cable should not affect the charging process. I suggest you try the suggestions in this help article to help your device charge (this includes cleaning the contact ports).

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see replacement chargers for the Inspire HR on the website.  Do you still sell them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FitSara Thanks for stopping by! 

I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes