Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire 2 band won’t lock

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit inspire 2 band came off and won’t lock back in place.  It’s not the band that’s broken it won’t lock into the slot. A piece of plastic is broken. It is out of warranty. I am trying to think of an alternative and. One that the fitbit itself can drop into any ideas.  I have no alternative but to buy a new one. Help

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Blueviolet47  if the Fitbit is still working, then do what many others have done for their devices which have a broken plastic piece. Go to Amazon and search "protective cover band fitbit inspire 2" and see what's out there. It takes the pebble portion of the device and encompasses it, so there is no need to worry about that broken piece. See if that is something you'd like to try.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but I don’t need a protective cover. I need a new band. Something without the little prongs that snap in place. 

Best Answer

@Blueviolet47  since you're out of warranty, you have two choices - buy another Fitbit OR buy the encompassing band which will allow you to continue to use what you have. Check out the Amazon listings and you'll see what it is. It takes the pebble which is broken and can't let a band be attached and puts it in a band that doesn't need that broken tab. Anyway, that is about all you can do at this point.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can’t seem to find what band you’re talking about on Amazon. Is it called encompassing band? I think I know what you mean but it’s not there

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try this link - click

It's one of several for sale, but there is one picture that should explain it for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes