Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire 2- is it worth it?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using the mobile app so apologies if the format is weird.

I’m contemplating getting the Fitbit Inspire 2 as it’s currently on sale and I’ve been thinking about getting a fitness tracker for a while, so it seems like a good time to get one. I just want something simple to track everyday heart rate and steps, not for regular intense exercise. However, upon reading the reviews I noticed lots of people seem to have had various issues with them, so I’m wondering whether to bother. If you have a Fitbit Inspire 2, what do you like/dislike about it and would you recommend it?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I bought an Inspire 2 about a year and a half ago. I think it's definitely worth the price, especially if you found it on sale. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some other devices, but it does well with the things it can do, like counting steps and tracking sleep. Mine can go almost two weeks between charging, which I really like. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the price, it does the job of tracking and I'm satisfied with everything until the recent update where the tracker screen display becomes so dim it's barely visible. The customer support is not able to help. They gave a 35% for a new product and that's it. So depending if you want a lasting tracker...I'd would say, but it if it is really cheap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Definitely NOT worth it. I have one (its my first ever fitness tracker) and I regret buying it. When outdoors, you cant read the display as it is so faint. Also when I run, the water lock "feature" always comes on, and there is no easy way to "end" my run on the fitness tracker. I will be considering a different companies watch next.

Best Answer

I purchased my Fitbit exactly one year and one month ago. It was great for counting steps and measuring sleep. The down side is that in sunlight, you cannot read the display. Not at all, even covering it with your hand. Then this week after having a long 2 week battery life, my device battery drains in one day. I see many others have the same problem. Not happy that this watch only last a year and you cannot change the battery. 

Best Answer