Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire 2 won't pair to my mobile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fibit Inspire 2 won't pair to my mobile..... Any ideas please x

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Sglitterbabe It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Inspire 2 not connecting with your phone. I suggest you clear the link between your phone and your tracker before retrying the setup by doing the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, on an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sglitterbabe and Fitbit team. Even I was facing the same issue for past 2 months. I followed every steps mentioned on this and similar posts. But failed to pair my Inspire 2 to my phone. Today I  was doing some R&D on my Inspire 2 band and found a solution which worked for me.

1) Go to Settings on your inspire 2 band

2) Clear user data

Then try to set up device on you fit bit mobile app. Hopefully it should connect. Worked for me.

Hope this helps. Best of luck

Best Answer

@Vikas_Gujaran Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Thank you for adding this suggestion as it may help other members. Hopefully @Sglitterbabe will let us know if this worked for them.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried this but it hasn't worked, even after getting a phone I tried and it's still not syncing.

Been months since it stopped working, any ideas?

I've tried all steps and think my only option is to get a new one unless it can be repaired. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issues. 

Best Answer

Thank you, Vikas. Worked like a charm. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This finally worked for me! Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes