Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire HR will not sync with a Samsung Galaxy s10E because the phone is "too new"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone, save yourself an hour or more of calling customer service if you have a Samsung Galaxy s10E and are trying to syncing it with an inspire HR. It won't work! The phone is TOO NEW and after 2 different "Alex's" helping me, the second Alex finally admitted that my phone is too new (came out in Feb) to sync with the inspire HR. So basically my fitbit is USELESS until fitbit figures out how to make it compatible with my phone. How many times can you tell me to reboot my phone and turn Bluetooth on and off and reboot my watch??? Numerous times, that's how many. THEN they admit they aren't up to speed with the newest phone technology. That's BS if you ask me.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Phones come out on a daily basis it takes time to test them all to make sure they work.

Supported Phones is on the web site as well

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Understand, but both Fitbit "advocates" already knew about the
incompatibility yet they wasted over an hour of my time, making me believe
it was doable. They were dishonest! That's the issue. I'm a reasonable
person. If they'd said -- at the start -- that the technology wasn't there
yet, I would have been ok.
Best Answer

Wendy, it's fine that the technology doesn't match up yet. It's the dishonesty of the customer service agents who led me on for over an hour, making me think it was fixable. Do you get that?

Best Answer