Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire HR won’t show sleep score April 2020

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a sleep score since last year, when I purchased my Fitbit inspire HR

since April 19, 2020 I have no sleep score showing even though it records the time asleep.

i am wearing it correctly, as always. I have been through the trouble shooting processes.

I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged out and in again.

can anyone advise me on what to try next, please?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Annieoak63 Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Inspire HR not recording your sleep score. Since heart rate data is required for this feature you most likely have an Inspire HR instead of the Inspire. Now for the sleep score you will need to get Sleep Stages and you may not get them for the following reasons:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

Once you get them you should get sleep score but it won't show retroactively. You can read more about sleep score here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had tried all of those things.

it actually worked when I logged out and back in.

just didn’t give me the retrospective scores I lost when it wasn’t working.
thanks

anne

Best Answer
0 Votes