Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire gets "Check Charger Battery is not charging" message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When trying to charge my Fitbit Inspire, I constantly get the "Check Charger. Battery is not charging" message.  I have switched outlets and adapters and it still happens.  I am able to charge the device about 10% of the time when I try to do so (in other words, it takes forever to get it to start charging).

I have cleaned the contacts, as well, but that doesn't seem to resolve the issue.  What can be done to get this thing to charge more reliably?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit forums @Raisroide !

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your Inspire HR screen. I appreciate your efforts.

In this case, since you continue to experience the same inconvenience, I recommend that you continue the assistance process with the Customer Support team so they can let you know how to proceed or what options are available for you. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a good day.

Wishing you the best in 2022!

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit forums @Raisroide !

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your Inspire HR screen. I appreciate your efforts.

In this case, since you continue to experience the same inconvenience, I recommend that you continue the assistance process with the Customer Support team so they can let you know how to proceed or what options are available for you. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a good day.

Wishing you the best in 2022!

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes