Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire not pairing with new iPhone bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got new iPhone SE2020, and Yes, have updated to ios13.5. But even before iOS update, inspire did pair with new phone bluetooth, and then went away.  Ive tried everything; reboot, delete and download Fitbit app, turn phone off/on, bluetooth off/on...sometimes the Inspire shows up on the bluetooth, and then goes away. Does not STAY connected!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@thomjet Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Fitbit Inspire not connecting to your iPhone. Is there a reason you need to connect directly to your phone's bluetooth? The syncing is handled by the Fitbit app. Still if you wish you can try the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully you are lucky and yours is a 'one-off' type problem. There's a whole thread on the bluetooth connection issue here https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Inspire-Inspire-HR/Repeatedly-loses-Bluetooth-connection/m-p/4277717...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue with an iPhone SE2020 and the inspire HR. Half an hour chatting with customer service and restarting/resetting every setting and every device and nothing has changed. Glad/sorry to know I’m not alone in the struggle. Putting my hopes into an update that will fix the problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As I stated I did all those troubleshooting steps, TOO many times!  I thought I had it solved the other day, when it connected for a brief time, then went away. During the connection period I received a phonecall and was notified on my Inspire, but multiple text attempts did not come through. 
I am well aware of the community boards posting this issue for well over  a year. FITBIT....do something!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nowhere is where it went! 
As I stated I did all those troubleshooting steps, TOO many times!  I thought I had it solved the other day, when it connected for a brief time, then went away. During the connection period I received a phonecall and was notified on my Inspire, but multiple text attempts did not come through. 
I am well aware of the community board postings on this for well over a year. 
FITBIT...do something!

Best Answer
0 Votes

And one more thing...I need to rely on LUCK to get this issue corrected?

Best Answer
0 Votes