Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Inspire not tracking sleep and more

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Inspire NEW app doesn’t track sleep, floors and more… I feel ripped off now.  They advertised all the different functions it could do and NOW it’s lost about half of those functions.  Without warning they made it obsolete probably to force people to buy a new one.  Almost exactly like Apple purposely slowing down the older iPhones to push new phones on people.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the community @Teamlotus.

Thank you for sharing all these details regarding your Inspire. I'm sorry to know that you are having this kind of difficulty.

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this; in this case, they will let you know how to proceed. Please let them know of the steps that you already tried and keep an eye on your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have two identical Fitbits with the same issues.  I tried every step that Customer Support recommended on both units while chatting with them and nothing worked.  Most everything stopped working properly when the app was updated, especially the sleep monitor. Prior to that, the sleep mode automatically tracked the time asleep, time awake and restless moments during the night. Now the only option we have is to manually start the sleep monitor even though we're obviously not asleep and they start tracking right then.  And they do NOT log any restless moments or times we wake up.  Any other ideas before we look into buying two more in a different brand?  Thank you

Best Answer