Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Stopped Syncing Meals from MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 6. Meals stopped syncing after lunch. Steps and exercise have continued to sync without issue. Based upon the advice in other forums here, I have already tried to restart my Fitbit, unpair the Fitbit from Bluetooth, and Disconnect then Reconnect Fitbit from MyFitnessPal. The problem remains. What else can I do to get this important feature to work again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi I'm also experiencing the same issue (iPhone 7 user). Syncing stopped yesterday afternoon from both apps. I contacted Fitbit support and went through all the trouble shooting options and haven't been able to solve the issue, then was told to contact MyFitnessPal app support. If anyone has been able to fix this please advise, thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just something to add: the app continues to track my steps; just not my food input from MyFitnessPal. At some point last night it DID import my food from later in the day, but deleted several hours worth of steps. Then it reverted back to tracking steps but not food. The problem has persisted into today.

Best Answer