Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit inspire 7 Not sending data to my iPhoneiPhone 11+

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire two shows all the data on the screen and indicates it’s syncing 

but no data appears on my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Cheznirth 

Check to make sure your Fitbit App has the latest update. Then try logging out of the Fitbit App, force shut the app by swiping it upward. Now turn off your phone for about 1-2 mins then turn your phone back on and try logging back into your Fitbit App as usual with email address and password. Now sync your Inspire 2 and see if that resolved the issue. If the problem persist try uninstalling the Fitbit App and reinstalling again to see if that helps. 
😃 I hope this helps and gives you the answer you need. Please let me know and keep me posted on how it goes

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Cheznirth 

Check to make sure your Fitbit App has the latest update. Then try logging out of the Fitbit App, force shut the app by swiping it upward. Now turn off your phone for about 1-2 mins then turn your phone back on and try logging back into your Fitbit App as usual with email address and password. Now sync your Inspire 2 and see if that resolved the issue. If the problem persist try uninstalling the Fitbit App and reinstalling again to see if that helps. 
😃 I hope this helps and gives you the answer you need. Please let me know and keep me posted on how it goes

Best Answer
Yes thank you so much it worked like a charm

Sent from kathy’s iPhone
Best Answer

That’s awesome @Cheznirth! 😃 I’m happy it worked out! Enjoy the rest of your evening and as always Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes