Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit inspire HR heart rate stays on even when the watch is off my wrist

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit inspire HR today started to act up after not working properly with the sleep tracking I call customer service to see if they can help I was told to turn off heart rate on the watch settings and do a soft reset then turn on heart rate now I have another problem after I did that the heart rate stays on even when I take off the watch from my wrist reading my last heart rate 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Joeyc1866 , the little lights on the back of the watch will continue to flash whenever the Inspire HR detects motion, even if the heart rate is turned off.  However, even though the lights flash, your heartrate will not be recorded when it is set to 'off'.

The reason the LED lights are activated on movement is so that the watch can detect when it is picked up or moved, so that it can begin recording activities.

If your watch is laid down on the table and detects no movement for a few moments you should find that the lights go off.  However, the movement detector is very sensitive, so the vibrations you create even walking across the floor in the same room as the Fitbit may very well cause the lights to flash again.

However, resetting your watch, and turning heartrate off and then on again, as advised by Customer Support, should give it a full reset of the features, and hopefully help with your issue with sleep tracking.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks  Julia G 

Best Answer
0 Votes