Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you updated your Inspire 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am just trying to get a feel whether this update is causing a lot of problems and I know most people do not post when they do not have any problems. I just received the notice on the Fitbit app that a firmware update was available and checked this forum to see if there was any information on the update or if anyone was having issues. I came across the post "Inspire 2 Firmware Update Causing Battery Issues" and there has been several people with issues.

This update (version 1.124.76) is supposed to fix a critical security update so I would like to install it but wanted to hear from other users experience whether the update was good or bad before I install it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65
Same here

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

My inspire does not charge after doing the update and it turns on by itself. I wish I had read these forums before doing update. Hope Fitbit is doi g something or replace damaged ones since it is their fault for this update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, the new update is what messed up my tracker.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are people still having issues with the latest firmware update?  After reading the. Horror stories that an update did to the Charge 5, I have held off on this update.  While my tracker is only a few months old and still under warranty, I don’t want to mess it up and risk being sent a refurbished device.

Best Answer
Hello,
I have not been following the latest posts.
My Inspire 2 screen stopped working during the update, but the tracker
function still works. It is syncing to the app on my phone . I have to look
at the app to see my stats and when I need to charge it. For now I'm
content.
You may want to look at a different conversation trail particular to the
Charge 5.
Hope you can make a wise decision.
Best Answer
0 Votes

any update pal , same thing happened and now feeling bit stupid and guilty . so far so good?

Best Answer
0 Votes