Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity settings spontaneously changes, and I can't reset them

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the return of Daylight Saving Time one of the functions of my FB app is glitching. My Hourly Activity setting should be 9am-6pm. It switched to 12n-9pm, and I cannot reset it despite repeated attempts with the start and end times. I also turned off my iPhone in an effort to reset, but that did not resolve the problem.

Something similar occurred last fall, and it seems to be related to the switch from Standard to Daylight Saving time; last fall the change to Standard from DST.  When one looks at the Fitbit Support page on X/Twitter there seems to be activity on that page only at these intervals.  What's the problem with your programming, Fitbit, and how do I reset my Hourly activity time frame?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I’ve got the same problem!!!  Mine is set noon to 8 PM and I can’t change it. FRUSTRATING!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

One would think that FB would recognize this programming problem and SOLVE it.  It seems to happen at the time change twice a year.  A friend of mine who has a Charge-something said her sleep stats weren't recorded last night at all (and mine were incomplete last night, too, starting incorrectly at 3AM - which is when the time had changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are correct and it happens every time the time changes. If you just wait a couple of days, it will catch up with itself and get back on the right hours. It’s daylight saving time and fall it happens. I’ve called him to get help. I’ll they’ve done screwed me up more and I have found that if I just ignore it for a few days, it takes care of itself. I think they have so many of us. It just takes them a few days to catch up with everyone. I’m not saying that makes sense 

Best Answer

For reasons best known only to FB, even though my Hourly Activity start and end settings on Sunday, 03/10, had switched to three hours later than what I want, it did log in the activity I did during my preferred time segment.  This morning, Monday, 03/11, I found I was able to reset the start and end times to my preferences.  As ChrisOGS noted, these glitches can resolve without our/user intervention.  It's still a puzzlement, but for now - until November... - it has resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes