Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track tennis with my Inspire 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a fit bit option that allows tennis steps and exercise to be tracked?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @TLKTennis, welcome to the Community.

Regarding your inquiry, you can track tennis by selecting it directly from your Inspire 2. If you don't have this workout between your shortcuts, you can add it by following the steps in the article: Can I change or reorder the exercises on my Fitbit device?.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @TLKTennis, welcome to the Community.

Regarding your inquiry, you can track tennis by selecting it directly from your Inspire 2. If you don't have this workout between your shortcuts, you can add it by following the steps in the article: Can I change or reorder the exercises on my Fitbit device?.

Let me know if you need anything else.

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much!!
Great to know!
Best Answer

You are welcome, @TLKTennis. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've followed these instructions, but I can't seem to find the exercise shortcuts anywhere on my fitbit ispire 2 app? Could you please help me? 

Best Answer
0 Votes