Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off Health & Wellness reminders?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey

how about on Fitbit Inpire HR? these steps dont work on the app

thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I get the notifications but now i dont knowhow to turn them off on the inspire HR, any help would be great!

Best Answer

Hi @Odedsh. Welcome back to the forums.

Thanks for sharing that you have the Inspire HR and for your efforts while trying to remove these reminders. Just to confirm, are you able to see the Health & Wellness reminders option when going to the Fitbit app > profile picture > Inspire HR? May I know the model and OS/software version of your phone? If you've not done so, log out from your Fitbit account, check if the Fitbit app is updated, reboot your phone, log back in to your account and try turning off these reminders.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Inspire HR board so you can have more chances to receive help from the Community.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help.

I have followed the above steps but it does not work. I do not see those options on my IOS. I have iPhone 8 IOS version 14.0.

These options show up on my android phone just not on mt IOS. I logged into my Android and removed the washing hands notifications and then logged back into my IOS. I am hoping it works  - so far had no reminders! It appears that this Health Nad Wellness section is not on the IOS version of the app, the app needs an update. 

Best Answer

Hi Lizzy-- I am seeing this same problem. I am currently on iOS 14.1, and I have the latest app downloaded. However, when I click on my picture, and I click on the Inspire HR, but there are no Health & Wellness reminders... The only things I see:

• Clock Faces
  • Apps
    How to Use
  • Silent Alarms
  • Notifications
  • Reminders to Move
  • Main Goal
  • Exercise Shortcuts and
  • Sync Now

Can you help? I would like to remove the notification to wash my hands. 
Thanks,
Jennifer

Best Answer

I am experiencing the same issue as Jengab BUT with my Android phone.

These reminders are appearing randomly on my Fitbit Charge 3, and I have zero way to remove them. 

I can remember setting them up to happen. Now though when I go to remove them, there is no way to remove from from the Android app, iOS app, or when I am in my account on fitbit.com.

Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

After speaking to support, I found the the option to turn off random notifications such as the water reminders is "not available" for the Inspire HR. The steps for turning off Health & Wellness notifications in the app do not apply, as the app does not show a "Health & Wellness" option after tapping the Inspire HR icon.

It appears that the water reminders function was implemented but without an "off" option. I would like to suggest that the option to turn off water reminders be made available for the Inspire HR.

Best Answer
Okay. The same may be the case for my Charge 3 as well.

This problem doesn't do well for them to sell more Fitbits -- existing
users operating with something broken.

Why would anyone -- with a 'broken' Fitbit -- be encouraging others around
them to buy the product? Especially now around Christmas.
Best Answer

This option doesn't show for versa 2 users either. I (regrettably now) bought my mom an inspire 2 that shows the option. The only thing fitbit is consistent with is being inconsistent.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me the Health & Wellness settings are under MobileTrack, not Inspire HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes