Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update the time on my Inspire 2 while traveling?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am traveling and will be in a a different time zone for a week. How do I change my Inspire 2 to show the current time where I am?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Teacherjanet! If your account is set up for automatic time zones, it should automatically update when you sync your tracker to your phone in the new location. If that doesn't work, you can set it manually. In the app go into settings-->app settings-->time zone, and then turn off automatic and set the time zone to your new location. Then, when you sync it should adjust to the new time zone. My experience while traveling is that sometimes it takes a while to actually reset, sometimes it's easiest to do it manually.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Teacherjanet! If your account is set up for automatic time zones, it should automatically update when you sync your tracker to your phone in the new location. If that doesn't work, you can set it manually. In the app go into settings-->app settings-->time zone, and then turn off automatic and set the time zone to your new location. Then, when you sync it should adjust to the new time zone. My experience while traveling is that sometimes it takes a while to actually reset, sometimes it's easiest to do it manually.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer