Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust Stainless Steel Mesh Band?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do I move the clasp on the mesh band for adjust the size for my wrist?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
31 REPLIES 31

I like the metal mesh band. It was a free addin when I bought it and didn't expect much, but it's great.

Yes, there is a hinged lever that locks/unlocks the band....a tiny screwdriver works perfect, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have the Luxe?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I have an Inspire 2 with an Inspire 2 Stainless Steel Mesh. Sorry I might have misled you if the "Luxe" is a different clasp.

------

Hey, I just realized I posted this in the "Inspire 2" forum...so I did have it right. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received mesh band for luxe. I too never got it opened but I followed the above suggestion of sliding the band. That worked! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We have to do that every time we want to take it off and charge?  Wow, that's not very user-friendly

Best Answer
0 Votes

To adjust the band you don’t need to open the clasp. Close the band with the magnetic closure (not while wearing it), then gently pull on the band until you hear a little click. Be sure to pull in the direction you need (tighter or looser). 

Best Answer

I still can't figure out how to adjust the clasp on the luxe stainless steel mesh band.  I disconnected one strap from the other, but this image doesn't match what I'm seeing on the luxe clasp, and if I'm supposed to pry up part of the clasp with a screw driver, I need direction on which side to insert the screwdriver, so I don't break it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just slide the clasp to a tighter position. Don’t pry it open. As you slide it, it will make a click sound at each new location. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community forums @jbanksesq.

Thanks for your inquiry regarding how to adjust the band.

I suggest you visit here our website in order to have a better idea about how to wear the Stainless Steel Mesh. 

It's nice to see you around @JH100a and thanks for your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JH100a - Thank you! I just purchased the fitbit Luxe with Lunar White Band, and the Luxe Stainless Steel Mesh band in soft gold. 

To everyone inquiring about "how to size" the Luxe Stainless Steel Mesh band, please see JH100a's post. Saved me from prying open the clasp and destroying the band.

"To adjust the band you don’t need to open the clasp. Close the band with the magnetic closure (not while wearing it), then gently pull on the band until you hear a little click. Be sure to pull in the direction you need (tighter or looser)."

-nt

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community forums @NT14.

Thanks for the details regarding the Lux band and for advising.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!  This did the trick and was so easy.  No need for screwdrivers or jewellery shops.  I had to adjust a few times to get the right size.  I would suggest Fitbit includes these instructions with the box the band comes in.  I also agree that the amount of packaging is a bit excessive.

Best Answer
0 Votes