Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Glucose tracking info back onto Inspire 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I get my blood glucose tracker info back onto my Fitbit 2 inspire? It disappeared. Thanks in advance

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's good to see you as a new member of the Community @JQi 

Thanks for providing the details regarding your Inspire 2.

Actually, Inspire 2 doesn't have that feature, just the Fitbit app. If that information doesn't appear on your today tab, please check the information in this article and let me know if you now are able to see it.

You can try troubleshoot your Fitbit app following these steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.

2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.

3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.

4. Check if the blood glucose information is available now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replying - I didn’t want to but had to reset it and lost all my prior data but at least I got the glucose monitor back. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JQi I'm confused. All you need to do is add the Glucose tile to your Fitbit Apps Home Screen. 

If you lost your previous data, it looks like you setup a new fitbit account. What data do you see when you go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/7J6Y48 it says that you have been a member since 2019. If you are logged into the correct (your first account) you should see your history here. 

What year does your fitbit app show as your join date. 

The only way to delete your data history is by requesting fitbit to delete your fitbit account. Therefore I think you created a second fitbit account. 

Best Answer
Started over - I’m good

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JQi thanks for getting back.

I appreciate you taking the time to post the response.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thanks @Rich_Laue for your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes