Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not get my Inspire 2 to register my sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not get my inspire 2 to register my sleep. No matter how I change the settings, I get nothing. I don't sleep well and it had been helping me.see how often I was restless. Now it won't even register. Help please. Thanks in advance. 

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Beanwinz the first thing I usually try when I get unexpected behavior from my Fitbit is to restart it. If you aren't sure how to do that, you can find instructions here.

You may also want to verify that your Inspire 2 is in "wrist" mode, rather than "clip" mode. If it's in clip mode, the heartrate monitor (and the metrics like Sleep that rely on heartrate) will be disabled. 

To check this, press and hold both buttons on the sides of the Inspire 2. You'll get a list of settings. Swipe up until you get to the last one. It should say "On Wrist", if you want see your heart rate and sleep. If it says "On Clip", tap on that and change it to "On Wrist".

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community @Beanwinz.

Thanks for sharing with us the details regarding your Inspire 2.

As @alexthecat said, when a unexpected behavior happens a restart is useful to fix.

Before considering other options, please keep in mind that there are some factors that may prevent your tracker from recording your sleep. Please make sure of te following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device as described in this help article.
  • If you slept for less than 1 hour for sleep patterns or less than 3 hours for sleep stages.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

In addition, please wear your device on your non-dominant hand and monitor it for the next few days. In the meantime, for the nights that don't have sleep data, you can manually log your sleep by going to the Fitbit app, tapping on the "+" icon next to the sleep tile > Add Sleep Log and entering your details. 

Best Answer
0 Votes