Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate sleep tracking with Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using Inspire HR and recently when I sync the sleep tracking is not accurate. If I fall asleep at midnight it shows I slept 2 hours later. I use Samsung Galaxy and showing more accurate records. My mobile is Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and I'm using latest update for Fitbit. Any one experiencing the same and what is the solution?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Raitani, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Is your device not tracking accurately Sleep Stages or simplified sleep? In the meantime I receive your answers, I suggest you to restart your device and then check the information that's specified on our help article: How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? for a better understanding of how your sleep is being tracked.

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I followed the steps and did a reset to my Fitbit Inspire HR, still not working well. For example I opened my eyes at 6:53 am and it showed I was awake at 5:36 am.

This is happening always so wonder what else I can do.

Ramzi

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes