Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insipre HR resetting the calories when syncd

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a problem with my Fitbit device, the problem is that when i sinc my inspire HR with my Android device i will get this issue that my calories will get reset to the number of calories in the fitbit application, my fitbit app add calories in her on phase.

My app for example in the after noon shows 500 calories burned, and my inspire HR shows that i burned 1500 calories, when i sync i look at my inspire HR and i see that i burned 500 calories.

I started noticed the issue couple of months after i bought the device

I conttect Fitbit support i reseted the app and the inspire HR twice now, and nothing helped

This issue is messing with my training so pls help

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Aiotex, welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your calories on your Inspire HR. Do you have any third party app linked to your account? Have you logged activities? These could affect the calories on your account. If this isn't the case then please remove the tracker and set it up again.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean by 3rd party apps? Becide that it didnt work

Best Answer
0 Votes