Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 Double Tap and Screen Wake problems

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have  a problem with my new Inspire 2. 

The only way to wake up my display is to squeeze the sides. Inspire 2 won't wake up when I turn my wrist OR double tap the face. It DID turn on both ways when I first got it about a week ago, but hasn't for the past several days. When I navigate to the "screen wake" setting on the Inspire 2, I see where it says screen wake and there is a light bulb with a slash through it. However, I can't change that setting to 'on', despite tapping the face.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this?

Thanks! 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Got it. Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. This worked for me.  This is my fourth Fitbit and I find it the least user friendly and transparent of the four.  It seems overly complicated. And glitchy.  But I’ll persist. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you this worked.  What do we lose by not having the sleep mode enabled?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Scroll down on the Inspire 2 until you get to settings. Click on settings, then set your available settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have both screen awake and double tap settings on but they don't always work. I've been having problems with my fitbit inspire 2 since I bought it. The notifications doesn't always work as well even though all settings are on.

Best Answer

Why do so many people (including me) have the experience of the Inspire 2 working when we first get it and then NOT in one or two weeks?  I’m having 4 different problems now that I didn’t have the first week I had it. And the phone ppl don’t really provide lasting help. Not their fault. It seems like if you want ppl to renew Premium you’d be sure the device would work for a year……

Best Answer
0 Votes