Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 bands keeps popping off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve watched many tutorials & read the manual on how to change my Fitbit inspire band. I’ve changed my band, but the straps keeps popping off whenever I try to attach the straps on my wrist. 
What is the issue and how do I solve the problem of the bands popping off?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

here are the support contacts I've gleaned over the years on the forums.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I’ve gone the chat route & the person just told me someone would review my warranty I go & get back to me, then they ended the chat. 

Best Answer

You need to make sure the ends of the pins go into the holes on the device.  You should be able to see distinct holes on the device where the pins fit.  The pin is also spring-loaded, so you will have to insert from one end, slide the spring loaded mechanism and then push in the other end and release the spring load.  Push the band into the device firmly.  You might hear the pin click into place.  Pull on the band to see if it is inserted properly.  If so, it will not come off.

Best Answer
0 Votes