Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 green led lights not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. I think my inspire 2 is faulty. I just got it yesterday and there is no green light on the back and I get no heart rate information. Have I got a dud or is there anything I can do to fix it? I have reset the device several times with no luck.

Also the double tap doesn't wake the device even though this is switched on.

Help please!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I think I have fixed the no green light problem...

It appears that the device was in the "on clip" position under the device settings. I changed this to "on wrist" and the light and heart rate monitor are now working.

Still have problems with double tap, and noticed I am having the random DND issue others have reported.

Best Answer

@Cocojimbo A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. When "On Clip" is enabled heart rate along with other features will be disabled, learn more about it by checking this article: How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

Regarding the double tap function and the DND features, please double check your settings are properly set by double tapping your buttons and then accessing your Quick Settings features. 

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. Please specify which button to push.i not able to even locate the DND which was showing up earlier. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your answer. It helped me fix my issue. The wear clip was turned on. I just got this watch and I was ready to return it. Thanks so much.

Best Answer
No probs! 😉
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying to get the green lights to come back on for weeks? Can you walk me through it, when the lights don't work, I can't do my 

blood pressure or get a sleep score? Can you please help me. This watch is very special its a gift from my son. With family problems going on

in my life I know this is the last nice gift he will ever give me. So I'm trying to save this watch. 

Thank you

Anna

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anna1011 if you press and hold both side buttons on the Inspire 2, you'll get a list of settings. Swipe up until you get to the last one. It should say "On Wrist", if you want see your heart rate. If it says "On Clip", tap on that and change it to "On Wrist".

Let me know how that goes. Best wishes to you and your son...

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Where do I find the device settings as I’m having the same problems as you . I went on setting on my fit bit but nothing showed there not even the DND can you help .

Best Answer
0 Votes