Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 heart rate monitor doesn't work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please help! I purchased one for my wife recently.  The HR monitor worked for about an hour after it was 1st set up and now it doesn't seem to work.  I've restarted the phone, the app, re-logged in and restarted the device.  Nothing seems to work.  I'm not seeing the flashing light on the underside of the device at all.  

I'm wondering if it's defective and needs to be exchanged or if there's a setting issue I'm not aware of...

Thanks!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Thank you, that was a easy fix. Don't

no why I didn't think of that

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does your inspire2 heart rate monitor still work?  2023 April 8, my heart rate monitor turned off.  I've had it for 5 months.  I checked to see that it is in wrist mode.  I've checked to see that both heart rate and heart zone are ON in the settings.  I've rebooted the inspire2.  It does not work.  Green light works. App shows health metrics cut off of heart rate BPM 4 hours ago.  Last recording of my heart rate was 4 hours ago.  ANY thoughts?  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums @BradyCardia23.

Thanks for sharing the details regarding the inconvenience with your Inspire 2.

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. I hope everything goes well. 

Have a good day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my actual watch, there is not heart beat setting. Just dim screen, double tap, and watch info

Best Answer
0 Votes
THANK YOU
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fixed! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for explaining where to find the clip option. I saw another comment where it said Put it on clip and then put it back on wrist and it would reset the heart rate reader. I searched the app high and low and could not find the clip option. Your comments directed me to the watch itself and now the heart rate works!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone.

In order to have the community better organized, I'll proceed to close this thread.

If you want to share ideas, have any inquiries or need help about other concerns please visit the community. 

Best Answer
0 Votes