Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 inaccurate resting heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a Fitbit now for a few months, my resting heart rate on the watch is usually 50. This past week I've been on vacation and haven't gotten home and gone to bed until about 4 am and waking up at 7 am. On the watch it said my resting heart rate was over 70, and I figured it might be because I haven't been able to fully "rest" (on top of 2 hours of sleep every night for a week straight) so my Fitbit thinks my resting heart rate is 70 instead. I'm home now and it's still showing my resting heart rate as 70, and I know it's not accurate. 

I'm wondering how I can fix it because it's getting my zone minutes all wrong and I have no clue what "zone" I'm in now when exercising and I worry it might also get my burned calories wrong. 

Can I fix it any way or will it eventually go back after a few days now that I'm home?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @tilde2. It's good to see you as a new member of the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for sharing the details regarding your Inspire 2.

Before considering other options, I recommend that you try restarting the device.

In addition, please follow the instructions in this article to improve the accuracy of heart rate information and check the information mentioned here about other factors that could affect your heart rate reading, this has been useful to other users who have experienced something similar. 

Best Answer
0 Votes