Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 2 is not tracking my heart rate accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a similar issue (albeit the other way).  I’ll be on the treadmill ~3.2mph and all of a sudden my Inspire II says my heart rate is 178 - (at my age that would almost terminal) I look back a few seconds later and its back to 100.  I’ve rebooted several times, and many of the other items on the list but still happens.  

Thoughts

J

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @jkahne. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Inspire 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with all heart-rate tracking technology, accuracy is affected by personal physiology, device location on your arm, and type of movement. For more information about it and how to improve its accuracy, please see this help article: How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @jkahne. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the issue with your Inspire 2. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

As with all heart-rate tracking technology, accuracy is affected by personal physiology, device location on your arm, and type of movement. For more information about it and how to improve its accuracy, please see this help article: How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes